Sunday, April 3, 2011

A New York State of Mind

We survived! 8 days in New Jersey/New York. There were times when I wondered if we’d make it, but…we did.

As I type this I’m sitting in our van at an RV Park near Newport, Rhode Island. It’s 6.30pm, dinner is in the oven, Michael has taken all the boys for a shower and when I look out the window I can see grey trees covered with moss, a pond, leaves on the ground and deer wandering around. We are the only campers here tonight. It’s lovely and quiet. God must have known we needed this after a week in the big smoke!

Now that the week is over we’ll blog all about it. Hopefully we’ll have internet from tomorrow night and we’ll start putting them on our blogspot. Enjoy!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying your movements and reflections. Go the Willos! In Christ, Kevin Murray

    ReplyDelete